Systemic Constellations in Organizations
Organizational constellations reveal unseen dynamics in the system of the organization. Constellation reveal problems, such as why a particular position experiences extremely high turnover despite every effort to make the position stable.
Constellations also reveal the hidden nature of the relationship between a company and its customers, dynamics involving products and customers, advertising, branding, and many other factors.
Here are some of the things that can be looked at in business and organizational constellation applications:
- new product reception in test markets or subsets of existing markets
- languaging for advertising and marketing
- logo and color selections for logos, products and advertising
- examining the balance of give and take
- timing for product release
- examining corporate and departmental structure
and many more. Organizational Constellations can give immediate and clear feedback for many aspects of your business. They highlight why a project is not moving forward, or why a new product has stalled in its target market.