Constellations are increasingly applied to business needs.
Organizational constellations can reveal hidden dynamics in the system, such as why a particular position experiences extremely high and regular turnover despite every effort to the contrary to make the position stable.
Constellations can also reveal the hidden dynamics between a company and its customers, dynamics involving products and customers, advertising, branding, and many other factors.
To name just a few, here are some of the things that can be looked at in business and organizational constellation applications:
- new product reception in test markets or subsets of existing markets
- languaging for advertising and marketing
- logo and color selections for logos, products and advertising
- examining the balance of give and take
- timing for product release
- examining corporate and departmental structure
and many more. Organizational Constellations can give immediate and clear feedback for many, many aspects of your business, and can highlight why a project is not moving forward, or why a new product has stalled in its target market.